By Roshan Shishoo
- Invaluable for a vast variety of readers
- Discusses high-performance, high-function and clever textiles for sportswear
Read Online or Download Textiles in Sport (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles) PDF
Similar textiles & polymers books
"Focuses on specified research of the formation and homes of linear, planar, and third-dimensional polymer assemblies stabilized through superamolecular interactions, comprises examples of covalently bonded polymers showing novel supra-molecular results. Clarifies the theoretical foundation for the self-assembly of buildings.
The environmental difficulties because of petroleum-based plastic and plastic waste have resulted in an expanding call for for biobased and biodegradable plastics, similar to polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHAs). those polyesters are synthesized from carbon resources, e. g. sugar and plant oils, by way of a number of micro organism. This e-book highlights the potential for plant oils, specifically palm oil, as a feedstock for PHA creation.
The seventy fifth Anniversary occasion of the department of Polymeric fabrics: technological know-how and Engineering of the yankee Chemical Society, in 1999 sparked this 3rd variation of utilized Polymer technology with emphasis at the advancements of the previous few years and a significant examine the demanding situations and expectancies of the twenty first Century.
The technical advancements within the sports clothing has ended in using sensible textiles for highly-specialised performances in numerous activities. advancements comprise thermal and practical houses and lined and laminated outfits. With bio- and clever fabrics offering this sort of robust concentration within the cloth normally, businesses are going for ‘value-added’ textiles, reminiscent of inbuilt sensors which computer screen functionality.
- Biologically Inspired Textiles (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
- Handbook of Biopolymers and Biodegradable Plastics: Properties, Processing and Applications (Plastics Design Library)
- Thermoplastics and Thermoplastic Composites: Technical Information for Plastics Users
- Electrospun Nanofibers (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
- Coatings Technology Handbook, Third Edition
Extra info for Textiles in Sport (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)