By Sassan Ahmadi
Presenting the recent IEEE 802.16m regular, this is often the 1st booklet to take a scientific, top-down method of describing cellular WiMAX and its subsequent iteration, giving designated algorithmic descriptions including causes of the rules in the back of the operation of person air-interface protocols and community components.
- A systematic and special, top-down method of the layout of 4G mobile platforms in accordance with IEEE 802.16m and 3GPP LTE/LTE-Advanced applied sciences
- A systematic method of knowing IEEE 802.16m radio entry community and cellular WiMAX community structure and protocols
- The first complete technical reference at the layout, improvement and function review of IMT-Advanced platforms, together with the theoretical historical past and layout rules in addition to implementation considerations
About the author:
The writer, leader architect and technical lead of the IEEE 802.16m undertaking at Intel company, initiated and masterminded the advance of the IEEE 802.16m ordinary and has been one of many prime technical drivers in its standardization strategy in IEEE. the writer used to be additionally a number one technical contributor to the definition and improvement of necessities and overview method for the IMT-Advanced structures in ITU-R. Reflecting the author’s 20+ years services and event, the booklet presents an in-depth, systematic and established technical reference for pro engineers, researchers, and graduate scholars operating in mobile verbal exchange structures, radio air-interface applied sciences, mobile communications protocols, complicated radio entry applied sciences for 4G platforms, and broadband mobile standards.
- A systematic and unique, top-down method of the layout of 4G mobile structures in response to IEEE 802.16m and 3GPP LTE/LTE-Advanced technologies
- A systematic method of figuring out IEEE 802.16m radio entry community and cellular WiMAX community structure and protocols
- The first complete technical reference at the layout, improvement and function overview of IMT-Advanced structures, together with the theoretical heritage and layout rules in addition to implementation considerations
Read Online or Download Mobile WiMAX: A Systems Approach to Understanding IEEE 802.16m Radio Access Technology PDF
Similar mobile & wireless communications books
Web of items: Connecting gadgets… places ahead the applied sciences and the networking architectures which give the chance to aid the web of items. among those applied sciences, RFID, sensor and PLC applied sciences are defined and a transparent view on how they allow the net of items is given.
Speech enhancement is a classical challenge in sign processing, but nonetheless principally unsolved. of the traditional ways for fixing this challenge are linear filtering, just like the classical Wiener clear out, and subspace equipment. those techniques have normally been handled as assorted periods of equipment and feature been brought in a little bit various contexts.
Even if you're a developer, engineer, researcher or pupil, this sensible consultant supplies every thing you want to learn about NFC know-how and its functions. you'll study what differentiates NFC from different short-range applied sciences similar to contactless playing cards, RFID and Bluetooth, in addition to getting to know the possibilities it presents, from a quick and instinctive person interface without infrastructure specifications to the realm of safe parts, relied on provider Managers, cellular wallets and the web of items.
Electronic Modulations utilizing Matlab is a learner-friendly, sensible and instance pushed booklet, that offers you an outstanding historical past in development simulation versions for electronic modulation platforms in Matlab. This e-book, a necessary consultant for realizing the implementation features of a electronic modulation approach, indicates find out how to simulate and version a electronic modulation method from scratch.
- VLSI for Wireless Communication
- Essentials of Mobile Handset Design (The Cambridge Wireless Essentials Series)
- Guided Wave Photonics: Fundamentals and Applications with MATLAB® (Optics and Photonics)
- Understanding LTE with MATLAB: From Mathematical Modeling to Simulation and Prototyping
- The Art and Science of Ultrawideband Antennas, Second Edition (Artech House Antennas and Electromagnetics Analysis Library)
Extra resources for Mobile WiMAX: A Systems Approach to Understanding IEEE 802.16m Radio Access Technology