By B Sirok,B Blagojevic,P Bullen
Mineral wool: construction and homes describes the technological means of mineral wool construction and the actual features of the soften and theoretical bases of multiregression and dimensionless idea. this is often by way of the advent of the fibre cooling version within the blow-away circulate and the impact of temperature within the soften movie (on the rotating centrifuge wheels) at the thickness of forming fibres.
The moment half predominantly specializes in using computer-aided visualisation: instruments for the diagnostics of fibre and first layer formation. specified consciousness is given to the examine of aerodynamic features of the airflow which considerably impacts the standard of the ultimate product.
Mineral wool: creation and homes is appropriate for engineers, researchers and for graduate and postgraduate scholars who are looking to develop their wisdom of experimental tools during this field.
- Describes the technological means of mineral wool creation and the actual characteristics
- Focuses at the use of computer-aided visualisation and discusses aerodynamic features of the airflow
- Essential for engineers, researchers and scholars to realize wisdom of experimental equipment during this field
Read Online or Download Mineral Wool: Production and Properties (Woodhead Publishing Series in Metals and Surface Engineering) PDF
Best textiles & polymers books
"Focuses on designated research of the formation and homes of linear, planar, and three-d polymer assemblies stabilized by way of superamolecular interactions, comprises examples of covalently bonded polymers showing novel supra-molecular results. Clarifies the theoretical foundation for the self-assembly of constructions.
The environmental difficulties brought on by petroleum-based plastic and plastic waste have resulted in an expanding call for for biobased and biodegradable plastics, akin to polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHAs). those polyesters are synthesized from carbon resources, e. g. sugar and plant oils, by way of numerous micro organism. This booklet highlights the possibility of plant oils, particularly palm oil, as a feedstock for PHA construction.
The seventy fifth Anniversary occasion of the department of Polymeric fabrics: technological know-how and Engineering of the yankee Chemical Society, in 1999 sparked this 3rd variation of utilized Polymer technology with emphasis at the advancements of the previous couple of years and a significant examine the demanding situations and expectancies of the twenty first Century.
The technical advancements within the sports clothing has led to using practical textiles for highly-specialised performances in numerous activities. advancements comprise thermal and useful homes and lined and laminated outfits. With bio- and clever fabrics delivering this kind of robust concentration within the fabric often, businesses are going for ‘value-added’ textiles, reminiscent of inbuilt sensors which computer screen functionality.
- Handbook of Technical Textiles: Technical Textile Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
- Polyimides and Other High Temperature Polymers: Synthesis, Characterization and Applications, Volume 5
- Polyolefin Fibres: Industrial and Medical Applications (The Textile Institute Book Series)
- Composite Joints and Connections: Principles, Modelling and Testing (Woodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering)
Additional info for Mineral Wool: Production and Properties (Woodhead Publishing Series in Metals and Surface Engineering)