By Ralf Kreher,Karsten Gaenger
This ebook vitamins the data supplied within the 3GPP criteria through giving readers entry to a common LTE/EPC protocol series to make sure they've got a transparent figuring out of the problems concerned. It describes the conventional signaling systems in addition to explaining how you can determine and troubleshoot irregular community habit and customary failure causes.
- Enables the reader to appreciate the signaling approaches and parameters that must be analyzed whilst tracking UMTS networks
- Covers the fundamental evidence on signaling approaches through offering first hand details taken from genuine LTE/EPC traces
- A valuable reference at the subject, additionally delivering adequate info for try and dimension specialists who have to examine LTE/EPC signaling systems and measurements on the such a lot specified level
- Contains an outline of LTE air interface tracking eventualities in addition to different key subject matters as much as a complicated level
LTE Signaling, Troubleshooting and Optimization is the long run Evolution successor to the former Wiley books UMTS Signaling and UMTS functionality Measurement.
Read or Download LTE Signaling: Troubleshooting and Optimization PDF
Best mobile & wireless communications books
Net of items: Connecting items… places ahead the applied sciences and the networking architectures which give the chance to aid the web of items. among those applied sciences, RFID, sensor and PLC applied sciences are defined and a transparent view on how they allow the web of items is given.
Speech enhancement is a classical challenge in sign processing, but nonetheless principally unsolved. of the traditional methods for fixing this challenge are linear filtering, just like the classical Wiener clear out, and subspace tools. those methods have generally been taken care of as diverse periods of equipment and feature been brought in a bit of assorted contexts.
No matter if you're a developer, engineer, researcher or scholar, this sensible advisor supplies every thing you want to find out about NFC know-how and its functions. you'll examine what differentiates NFC from different short-range applied sciences reminiscent of contactless playing cards, RFID and Bluetooth, in addition to getting to know the possibilities it presents, from a quick and instinctive person interface without infrastructure specifications to the realm of safe parts, relied on carrier Managers, cellular wallets and the net of items.
Electronic Modulations utilizing Matlab is a learner-friendly, functional and instance pushed e-book, that provides you a high-quality heritage in construction simulation versions for electronic modulation platforms in Matlab. This ebook, a necessary advisor for realizing the implementation elements of a electronic modulation approach, exhibits how you can simulate and version a electronic modulation method from scratch.
- Building the Mobile Internet (Networking Technology)
- Wireless Network Performance Enhancement via Directional Antennas: Models, Protocols, and Systems
- WCDMA for UMTS: HSPA Evolution and LTE
- Trends in Communication Technologies and Engineering Science: 33 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
Extra info for LTE Signaling: Troubleshooting and Optimization