By Zhenqi Hu
Legislation, know-how and perform of Mine Land Reclamation includes the court cases of the Beijing overseas Symposium on Land Reclamation and Ecological recovery (LRER 2014, Beijing, China, 16-19 October 2014).
The contributions disguise a variety of topics:
- tracking, prediction and review of environmental harm in mining areas
- Subsidence land reclamation and ecological restoration
- Soil, crops and organic diversity
- Mining tools and measures for minimization of land and environmental damage
- reliable wastes and AMD treatment
- infected land remediation
- Land reclamation and ecological recovery rules and management
- floor mined land reclamation and ecological restoration
- Case learn on mining reclamation and ecological restoration
Legislation, know-how and perform of Mine Land Reclamation should be of curiosity to engineers, scientists, experts, executive officers and scholars concerned about environmental engineering, soil technology, ecology, forestry, mining, and land reclamation and ecological recovery in mining areas.
Read or Download Legislation, Technology and Practice of Mine Land Reclamation: Proceedings of the Beijing International Symposium on Land Reclamation and Ecological Restoration ... 2014), Beijing, China, 16-19 October 2014 PDF
Best civil engineering books
Powerful delivery symptoms can set up the overload of visible info that impinges on drivers' senses. The Human elements of delivery indicators is an easily-accessible details resource for execs who layout those symptoms. by way of exploring new applied sciences which are revolutionizing signaling, the authors support make sure that the indicators do not develop into stimuli that basically raise site visitors confusion.
This e-book varieties the court cases of the overseas RILEM Workshop held in Paisley in March 1993. It includes contributions on theoretical and sensible features of using unique concretes, with a selected specialise in their behaviour within the clean state.
In dem Band wird die Durchführung von lagerstättentechnischen Felduntersuchungen erläutert und ihre Anwendung anhand vieler Beispiele demonstriert. Ausgehend von Modellvorstellungen werden Interpretationsmethoden für Öl-, Wasser- und Gastests in vertikalen und horizontalen Bohrungen gezeigt. Behandelt werden auch Analysemethoden für hydraulische Fracs, Gestängetests und Verfahren zur Bewertung von Reserven.
This e-book presents introductory technical suggestions for civil engineers and different expert engineers and designers attracted to building of levees. here's what is mentioned: 1. LEVEE building equipment, 2. starting place training AND remedy, three. equipment OF enhancing balance, four.
- Fractured Rock Hydraulics
- Advances in Protective Structures Research
- Snow Engineering V: Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Snow Engineering, 5-8 July 2004, Davos, Switzerland
- Fundamentals of Durable Reinforced Concrete (Modern Concrete Technology)
- Landslides and Engineered Slopes. From the Past to the Future, Two Volumes + CD-ROM: Proceedings of the 10th International Symposium on Landslides and ... Slopes, 30 June - 4 July 2008, Xi'an, China
- Role of Sediment Transport in Operation and Maintenance of Supply and Demand Based Irrigation Canals: Application to Machai Maira Branch Canals: UNESCO-IHE PhD Thesis
Extra resources for Legislation, Technology and Practice of Mine Land Reclamation: Proceedings of the Beijing International Symposium on Land Reclamation and Ecological Restoration ... 2014), Beijing, China, 16-19 October 2014