By Laura A Wankel,Patrick Blessinger,Laura A. Wankel
Read or Download Increasing Student Engagement and Retention using Mobile Applications: Smartphones, Skype and Texting Technologies: 6D (Cutting-edge Technologies in Higher Education) PDF
Similar mobile & wireless communications books
Net of items: Connecting gadgets… places ahead the applied sciences and the networking architectures which give the opportunity to help the net of items. among those applied sciences, RFID, sensor and PLC applied sciences are defined and a transparent view on how they permit the web of items is given.
Speech enhancement is a classical challenge in sign processing, but nonetheless principally unsolved. of the normal methods for fixing this challenge are linear filtering, just like the classical Wiener clear out, and subspace tools. those techniques have often been handled as assorted periods of tools and feature been brought in just a little varied contexts.
No matter if you're a developer, engineer, researcher or scholar, this functional advisor delivers every thing you want to find out about NFC know-how and its functions. you are going to examine what differentiates NFC from different short-range applied sciences equivalent to contactless playing cards, RFID and Bluetooth, in addition to getting to know the possibilities it offers, from a quick and instinctive consumer interface without infrastructure necessities to the area of safe parts, depended on provider Managers, cellular wallets and the web of items.
Electronic Modulations utilizing Matlab is a learner-friendly, useful and instance pushed booklet, that offers you a superb history in development simulation types for electronic modulation structures in Matlab. This ebook, a necessary advisor for realizing the implementation points of a electronic modulation method, indicates tips on how to simulate and version a electronic modulation approach from scratch.
- Small and Short-Range Radar Systems (Modern and Practical Approaches to Electrical Engineering)
- Ultra Wide Band Radio Propagation Channel (Iste)
- Laser Modeling: A Numerical Approach with Algebra and Calculus
- LTE-Advanced: A Practical Systems Approach to Understanding 3GPP LTE Releases 10 and 11 Radio Access Technologies
- Wireless-Powered Communication Networks: Architectures, Protocols, and Applications
- Software Defined Mobile Networks (SDMN): Beyond LTE Network Architecture (Wiley Series on Communications Networking & Distributed Systems)
Extra info for Increasing Student Engagement and Retention using Mobile Applications: Smartphones, Skype and Texting Technologies: 6D (Cutting-edge Technologies in Higher Education)