By Rajeev Bansal
This ebook sweeps the wide box of utilized electromagnetics and describes how electromagnetic applied sciences impact our day-by-day lives.
- Presents subject matters that examine many points of electromagnetic expertise all through history
- Explores societal and worldwide matters that relate to the sector of electric engineering (emphasized in present ABET accreditation criteria)
- Includes light-hearted quizzes (with solutions) suitable to each bankruptcy, which upload extra zest to the technical material
Read or Download From ER to E.T.: How Electromagnetic Technologies Are Changing Our Lives (IEEE Press Series on Electromagnetic Wave Theory) PDF
Similar electromagnetism books
Quantity sixteen of the instruction manual at the homes of Magnetic fabrics, because the previous volumes, has a twin goal. As a textbook it's meant to be of information to people who desire to be brought to a given subject within the box of magnetism with no the necessity to learn the great quantity of literature released.
Cease EMI, EMD and RFI chilly! you can now get the most recent, preferable guns to struggle expensive and probably devastating electromagnetic interference (EMI), electromagnetic discharge (EMD), and radio frequency interference (RFI) within the box or at the bench. EMI Troubleshooting options, via Michel Marduian, fingers you with an arsenal of fail-safe, time- and labor-saving diagnostic exercises that can assist you pinpoint and lock out even the main power interference difficulties.
Superconductivity in d- and f-Band Metals specializes in the institution of systematics between d- and f-band metals, with emphasis in the direction of constructing a primary idea with predictive potential for those advanced fabrics. This booklet examines the original actual features of the d- and f-band metals that problem our simple knowing of a number of common facets of superconductivity.
In keeping with the profitable multi-edition e-book “The Physics of Vibrations and Waves” by means of John discomfort, the authors hold over the simplicity and common sense of the procedure taken within the unique first version with its specialise in the styles underlying and connecting such a lot of facets of actual habit, when bringing the topic up to date so it really is appropriate to instructing within the twenty first century.
- Microwave Superconductivity (NATO SCIENCE SERIES: E: Volume 375): Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute, (Nato Science Series E:)
- Magnetoelectric Response in Low-Dimensional Frustrated Spin Systems (Springer Theses)
- Theoretical Foundations for Quantitative Finance
- Engineering Fluid Mechanics: 85 (Fluid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- Surface Impedance Boundary Conditions: A Comprehensive Approach
- Magnetotails in the Solar System (Geophysical Monograph Series)
Additional resources for From ER to E.T.: How Electromagnetic Technologies Are Changing Our Lives (IEEE Press Series on Electromagnetic Wave Theory)