By Kenji Kamide
* Outlines the theoretical basics of cellulose and cellulose derivatives
* provides entire and trustworthy experimental ends up in figures and tables
* hugely illustrated and straightforward to read
Read or Download Cellulose and Cellulose Derivatives: Molecular Characterization and Its Application (Polymer Science Library) PDF
Similar textiles & polymers books
"Focuses on targeted research of the formation and houses of linear, planar, and three-d polymer assemblies stabilized via superamolecular interactions, comprises examples of covalently bonded polymers showing novel supra-molecular results. Clarifies the theoretical foundation for the self-assembly of constructions.
The environmental difficulties because of petroleum-based plastic and plastic waste have resulted in an expanding call for for biobased and biodegradable plastics, akin to polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHAs). those polyesters are synthesized from carbon assets, e. g. sugar and plant oils, via a number of micro organism. This booklet highlights the opportunity of plant oils, specially palm oil, as a feedstock for PHA creation.
The seventy fifth Anniversary occasion of the department of Polymeric fabrics: technology and Engineering of the yankee Chemical Society, in 1999 sparked this 3rd version of utilized Polymer technological know-how with emphasis at the advancements of the previous couple of years and a major examine the demanding situations and expectancies of the twenty first Century.
The technical advancements within the sportswear has led to using useful textiles for highly-specialised performances in numerous activities. advancements comprise thermal and useful homes and covered and laminated outfits. With bio- and shrewdpermanent fabrics offering this sort of powerful concentration within the fabric in general, businesses are going for ‘value-added’ textiles, reminiscent of inbuilt sensors which visual display unit functionality.
- Additives for Polyolefins: Getting the Most out of Polypropylene, Polyethylene and TPO (Plastics Design Library)
- Phenolic Resins: A Century of Progress
- Handbook of Nucleating Agents
- Fast Scanning Calorimetry
- Polymer Latices: Science and technology Volume 2: Types of latices
Additional resources for Cellulose and Cellulose Derivatives: Molecular Characterization and Its Application (Polymer Science Library)