By Mitchel Weissbluth
Read or Download Atoms and Molecules PDF
Similar quantum theory books
Meant for graduate and complicated undergraduate scholars, this article explores quantum mechanical concepts from the point of view of chemistry and fabrics technological know-how. Dynamics, symmetry, and formalism are emphasised. An preliminary evaluate of easy suggestions from introductory quantum mechanics is via chapters interpreting symmetry, rotations, and angular momentum addition.
There's an underlying assumption within the social sciences that attention and social existence are finally classical physical/material phenomena. during this groundbreaking ebook, Alexander Wendt demanding situations this assumption by way of providing that awareness is, in truth, a macroscopic quantum mechanical phenomenon.
Dimensional and order-of-magnitude estimates are practiced by way of virtually every body yet taught virtually nowhere. while physics scholars interact of their first theoretical study undertaking, they quickly examine that precisely solvable difficulties belong in basic terms to textbooks, that numerical types are lengthy and source eating, and that “something else” is required to speedy achieve perception into the process they will examine.
Intersection cohomology assigns teams which fulfill a generalized kind of Poincaré duality over the rationals to a stratified singular house. This monograph introduces a mode that assigns to definite sessions of stratified areas telephone complexes, known as intersection areas, whoseordinary rational homology satisfies generalized Poincaré duality.
- Quantum Physics For Dummies
- When the Uncertainty Principle Goes to 11: Or How to Explain Quantum Physics with Heavy Metal
- Introduction to Quantum Mechanics (Manchester Physics Series)
- Diagrammatica: The Path to Feynman Diagrams (Cambridge Lecture Notes in Physics)
- The Possibility Principle: How Quantum Physics Can Improve the Way You Think, Live, and Love
- Molecular Modeling for the Design of Novel Performance Chemicals and Materials
Additional info for Atoms and Molecules