By Sergios Theodoridis,Rama Chellappa
This 5th quantity, edited and authored through global best specialists, offers a evaluation of the rules, equipment and methods of vital and rising study issues and applied sciences in photo and video compression and multimedia.
With this reference resource you will:
- Quickly seize a brand new zone of study
- Understand the underlying ideas of an issue and its application
- Ascertain how a subject matter pertains to different parts and study of the study matters but to be resolved
- Quick educational studies of vital and rising themes of analysis in photograph and Video Compression and Multimedia
- Comprehensive references to magazine articles and different literature on which to construct extra, extra particular and unique knowledge
- Edited via best humans within the box who, via their recognition, were in a position to fee specialists to write down on a specific topic
Read Online or Download Academic Press Library in Signal Processing: Image and Video Compression and Multimedia: 5 PDF
Similar mobile & wireless communications books
Net of items: Connecting items… places ahead the applied sciences and the networking architectures which give the opportunity to help the web of items. among those applied sciences, RFID, sensor and PLC applied sciences are defined and a transparent view on how they allow the net of items is given.
Speech enhancement is a classical challenge in sign processing, but nonetheless mostly unsolved. of the normal methods for fixing this challenge are linear filtering, just like the classical Wiener clear out, and subspace tools. those techniques have regularly been handled as varied sessions of equipment and feature been brought in slightly diverse contexts.
No matter if you're a developer, engineer, researcher or scholar, this sensible consultant offers every little thing you must find out about NFC know-how and its functions. you'll study what differentiates NFC from different short-range applied sciences comparable to contactless playing cards, RFID and Bluetooth, in addition to getting to know the possibilities it presents, from a quick and instinctive person interface without infrastructure specifications to the realm of safe parts, depended on provider Managers, cellular wallets and the net of items.
Electronic Modulations utilizing Matlab is a learner-friendly, sensible and instance pushed booklet, that offers you a fantastic historical past in development simulation types for electronic modulation platforms in Matlab. This booklet, an important advisor for knowing the implementation facets of a electronic modulation approach, indicates how you can simulate and version a electronic modulation approach from scratch.
- Radio Resource Management in Wireless Networks: An Engineering Approach
- Speech in Mobile and Pervasive Environments (Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing)
- HSPA Evolution: The Fundamentals for Mobile Broadband
- Radio Wave Propagation Fundamentals (Artech House Remote Sensing Library)
Additional info for Academic Press Library in Signal Processing: Image and Video Compression and Multimedia: 5